Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and the United Kingdom.
- Job Position: Internal Audit Supervisor
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Industry: Financial Services
- Reporting Line: Internal Audit Group Head
- To conduct Internal audit of branches, centralized functions and Anti-money-laundering audit of Compliance.
- To conduct review of Operation performance and process conformance to service level agreement.
- Conduct the audit of the Bank’s processes and transactions (Branch Audit, Centralized Functions Audit, Anti-money Laundering, and Implant Audit) in line with the approved audit plan.
- Render quarterly internal audit returns to CBN and circularization of foreign and local banks.
- Review of Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT) and income ledger postings (monthly)
- Liaise with tax authorities on VAT and WHT reconciliation and refunds.
- Monitor adherence to approved service level agreements
- Prepare Operations Performance Report (OPR).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ACA, ACCA or relevant qualification will be an added advantage
- 4+ years work experience ( in Internal Audit/Control is an added advantage)
Competencies / Skills:
- Knowledge of basic computing skills
- Audit skills
- Analytical reasoning
- Keen sense of observation
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills
- Interpersonal/Customer service skills
- Good knowledge of the operations of the teams being audited
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, laws, and statutes.
26th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online