Construction Kaiser Limited – Founded in Port Harcourt, Nigeria in June 1993, Construction Kaiser Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction company. Starting as a small 5-man organization carrying out minor renovation works, we have grown to become a national force in the Nigerian construction industry.
Job Position: Internal Auditor
- Responsible for the review of organization’s business processes. Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place. Ensuring that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes. .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to the Company’s Compliance, Legal and HSE policies and procedures. Advise on sanctions for breach of the policies and procedures.
- Prepare statutory reports for the Board and Audit Committee meetings.
- Monitor contract performance of service providers based on executed SLAs.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with regulatory and government agencies, shareholders, registrars, local and international organizations etc and fulfil all of the company’s reporting and continuing obligations to these bodies/agencies.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse, and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Champion Company Wide Quality management processes ensuring for total ISO compliance and continuous recertification
Educational Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 4 years cognate work experience in relevant functional areas such as Finance, Audit, and corporate governance, etc.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Corporate Transactions and Company Law
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Keen attention to details
- QMS Compliance
- Construction business and operations
- Finance and Investment Management
- Knowledge of internal control regulations
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.