De-Tastee Group is a leading Quick Service Restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends. Our event hall comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De-Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience: Quick Service Restaurant (Fast Food Services); Tastee Pot (Outdoor Catering); Tastee Event (Hall Rentals); Tastee2U (Food Delivery Service); and Bunma Bakery (Bread and Cake Production).
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Reconciliation of stock at the front end
- Cash count of main cash (sales) and petty cash with the cashier.
- Cash evacuation at the front end and reconciliation of machine print out receipts.
- Physical verification of all supplies from Warehouse/ CPU and suppliers of perishable and non-perishable items
- Signing of all authorized expenses in the outlet in accordance with approval
- Auditing of Product Transfer Note (PTN) and comparison with Product Movement form (PMF).
- Monthly stocks taking exercise, valuation and reconciliation of store items
- Review of daily product comparative analysis (DPCS) report to ascertain product shortages
- Material usage report
- Daily stock taking of closing items at the production unit
- Review of stock control sheet from production unit.
- Review of accounts payable report
- Review of the bank lodgments.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any equivalent
- ICAN in view will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years progressive relevant experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software
- High level of responsibility, leadership skills and organization.
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
17th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.