Evercare Hospital – Purpose built as a state of the art private hospital, Evercare Hospital Lekki is a 165 bed hospital, that offers a range of care across a range of specialty medical services. Equipped with Operating Theatres, Dialysis chairs, Emergency Department beds, a Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory, Intensive Care Unit, as well as fully equipped birthing suites.
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are seeking an experienced Internal Auditor to join our team at Evercare hospital Lekki in Lagos.
- This is a full-time on-site role, and the Internal Auditor will be responsible for reviewing financial statements and operating systems to identify issues and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The successful candidate will also provide recommendations for improving processes and procedures, and work with cross-functional teams to drive operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Internal Audit
- Strong knowledge of International Accounting and Auditing Standards
- Experience with financial and operational audits, risk assessment, fraud detection, and SOX compliance
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Certifications such as ICAN is a plus
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.