Glyde Lubricants is one of the fastest-growing independent lubricant producers in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by a vision to excel in the production of quality products and services.
- Job Position: Internal Auditor
- Job Location: Lagos
Essential Job Function
- Maintain a high degree of financial discipline to curb unnecessary expenses and monitor the usage of resources.
- Ensure probity and transparency in the operating system and business transactions.
- Review and authorize payment requisitions for all expenditure
- Review and verify revenue collections and remittances to the Banks.
- Verify and examine the correctness of the bank reconciliation statement.
- Verify the existence of assets and ensure proper usage and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance and adherence with the government financial regulations and other enabling laws guiding the organization’s operating system.
- Carry out a periodic review of the internal control procedures and audit manual for effective operations.
- Checking the reliability of the accounting and reporting system
- Ensure keeping of proper accounting records and documents.
- Implementation of disciplinary measures for abuse and violations of operating procedures and practice
- Put in place an internal check system as self-control to prevent fundamental accounting errors
- Develop Unit Heads and monitor their performance to enhance their skills for the internal control system.
- Submit a quarterly report to the Management and making recommendations for improved performance in any identified weak areas of the operating system.
- Visit various regions to check, verify and examine the entire operational activities to ensure compliance with the operating guidelines and procedures, and instruct for corrections on any abnormality that is discovered during the audit examination of the accounting books and records.
- Attend various meetings as the Head of the department, audit committee, and other interim committees.
- Carry out audit investigation for breach of procedure and any fraudulent activities that are detected when conducting an audit examination of the accounting books and records.
- Participate in policies, procedures, and strategy formulation for the advancement of the organization.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
- BSc in Accounting, Master in Business Administration (Finance) & ICAN, ACCA is required.
- Successful 5 – 7 years of cognate experience
- Strategic management skills, relationship management skills, as well as operation leadership skills and decision analysis skills.
- Negotiation skills, communication skills, analytical skills.
- Empirical knowledge of the industry and marketing aptitude.
- Occasionally called upon to work overtime or odd schedules.
- Works in a typical office setting.
- To ensure efficient and effective utilization of resources, and to ensure compliance with the operating procedures that will safeguard the assets of the organization and prevent fraud and other irregularities in the operating system.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
24th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.