O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019. At O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited, we are known for innovative and exceptional after-sales service and support for all our Clients and customers through our seasoning Engineers and Customers Service representatives as we provide alternative energy solutions to each home, organizations, schools, industries, government agencies and non-governmental parasternal.
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Drive prompt resolution of audit issues raised
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Drive compliance with Tax regulations
- Manage third party contractors including forensic accounting and auditing firms.
- Investigate all reported incident
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Participate in various audit activities as required
- Provide timely and relevant business and client performance data and market intelligence for effective management decision making
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Compile and implement the monthly, quarterly and annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct the monthly and quatarly Internal Purchase and Sales Audit
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Having a professional certification such as ICAN/ ACCA is an added advantage
- Proven 3-4 years working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
N145,000 – N150,000 / month.
5th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.