Primero Transport Service Limited is a leading provider of transport services based in Lagos Nigeria, a major partner with Lagos state Bus Rapid Transport system.
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan financial, regulatory, and compliance-related reviews/ audits for the company
- Conduct risk assessments and identify measures in place to mitigate identified risks
- Review records, verify entries, evaluate audit trails and check compliance with the local regulatory environment
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Perform follow-up work ensuring management actions progress within agreed timelines and escalate any failure to the senior management
- Conduct ad hoc investigations and reviews
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the Company’s risk profile; manage the Company’s exposure to internal and external risks
- Implement and maintain an effective risk management framework including internal control systems and compliance policies, and ensure key risks are covered by appropriate and adequate measures
- Monitor that policies are applied consistently across business units.
- Establish and continuously improve a consistent operating framework for the identification, management, monitoring, and reporting of compliance risks and issues.
- Ensure that regulatory changes are communicated to staff and effectively implemented in the Organization.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- MBA or a relevant Masters’s Degree
- Finance or accounting qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA, etc
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in Transportation, Logistics, manufacturing, or construction with at least seven (7) years spanning finance and audit
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Transportation industry and market including regulations, standards, etc.
18th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.