Rimdinado International Limited – Our client in the Construction sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Internal Auditor
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Conduct independent appraisals to review the company’s accounting, financial and other operations.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Ensure reduced business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- A good Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional qualification or in the process of qualification will be an added advantage.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related field
- Professional Qualification: ACA / ACCA / CISA
- Minimum of 4 years cognate work experience and must have worked in an Audit (practicing) firm for a minimum of 3 years with minimal supervision.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Must be familiar with accounting procedures, record keeping, Management and technology
- Proficiency in Data analysis and Management
- Must possess a strong understanding of business practices, business law, mathematics, and possess great communication skills.
19th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the email.