At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
Job Position: Internal Auditor (Team lead)
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Lead a team of Auditors
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- HND / B.Sc from a reputable institution, MSC is an added advantage
- 5 – 7 as an internal auditor in one of the Big 4 companies is an added advantage
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
What We Offer
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Company may relocate based on business requirement within Nigeria.