PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early-stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working-class and low-income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
- Job Position: Internal Control Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Daily update and auditing of ajo collection officer’s account
- Carrying out detailed investigations when discrepancy, cash suppression, or fraud is noticed.
- Internal control checks and records to safeguard company assets
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures, and systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s policy, procedure, and regulations
- Identifies areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practice.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with the Bank and industry policies.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk and identify solutions.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor control.
- A good degree from a reputable university preferable in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as an internal control officer.
- Attention to details and independent-minded.
- Analytical and investigation skills.
- Fraud and operational knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Policy and regulatory interpretation and implementation.
18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online