Ringo Telecommunications Limited is an indigenous Telecommunications company established in 2004. A brand that offers high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner.
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Role / Task Complexity
- Develop policies and procedures as well as ensuring the implementation and compliance with these policies and procedures
- Review existing accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance processes in place and make any necessary revisions or additions
- Work with the HR department to update policy manuals and other documentation to ensure compliance by all staff
- Conducts regular internal audit and reviews to access the compliance of departments and individual employees
- Maintain an effective internal control environment and risk management for financial operations across the various business units
- Work with SBU/Unit Heads to ensure mitigating controls are implemented for identified internal control deficiencies in the system
- Ensures timely payment of proceeds from sales from the branches
- Conducts monthly stock count for the business units as may be required
- Implement a risk assessment program to identify opportunities for process and control enhancements and develop recommendations to ensure risks are sufficiently mitigated
- Provide support to our various SBUs and the HR department in business practice investigations as requested with regards to allegations of misconduct, violations of the current staff code of conduct, conflicts of interest, theft, suspected fraudulent activities, etc
- Prepare a report to the management on noted issue(s), risk(s), and business impact of controls deficiencies and recommended corrective measures
- Ensure that the risk controls are embedded in the core aspects of the business
- Review the measures set to identify the key controls that are fundamental to the business
- Ensure that each business unit has a reviewed, approved and documented risk management policy
- Develop monthly, weekly and daily risk reports for each function that provides SBU/Unit heads with the quantitative measures identified with respect to risk exposure and control compliance
- Assess processes and strategies in place to mitigate risks, identify new ways to further enhance the risk mitigation plans and improve the overall risk return profile.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
12th July, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.