International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Job Position: Inventory Deployment Planner
Job Location: Nigeria International Breweries H/O
- Plan, optimize and control optimum stock levels across the sales depots, Breweries and distributor grid as well as exports;
- Utilize the business enablers (process and systems) in order to achieve current business objectives.
- Management of distributor interface (orders) and load planning.
- Generation of a Weekly deployment plans to ensure adherence to defined stock standards.
- Generation of Daily deployment plan within the context of resource constraints (warehouse and T1) and expediting requirements;
- Ensure container plan (reverse logistics) execution meets cost and availability targets at Breweries.
- Support to line management, as the custodians of age concession management on behalf of planning.
- Daily/weekly communication to the Planning Team of stock levels, areas of potential stock pressures and resolution
- Specific activities related to the management and distribution of NPD type stock.
- Flagging stock age issues and quantifying potential write off risks.
- The strategic/tactical accountability is to: Continuous review and inputs to planning cycles in an attempt to improve on stock availability at a lower cost and optimizing distribution requirements.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Commerce.
- Able to understand and interpret sales trends, distribution chains and to convert into appropriate stock level strategy
- Knowledge of Supply Chain planning processes specifically stock management
- Preferably 3 – 5 years manufacturing and or sales & distribution experience
23rd March 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online