Kadick Integrated Limited was formed in 2001 and incorporated as a private limited liability company with two shareholders – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The idea behind Kadick was to provide top-notch distribution and delivery services for fast-moving consumer goods across Nigeria. Over the intervening years, Kadick has been able to create and develop robust delivery channels and structures that ride on technology to successfully meet customer expectations. The company currently operates from three states and over forty-five outlets. In addition, we have diversified into other services such as procurements for the government, development, and provision of IT solutions for SMEs, construction, and maintenance of buildings, provision of business process structuring and re-engineering services, etc.
Job Title: Intern (NYSC Corps Member)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- We are desirous of engaging vibrant result oriented youth Corps Members to serve with us and start building their careers.
- Are you a Corps Member currently serving in Lagos State (and stay along Lekki Epe expressway, Ajah) in need of a change of PPA, do you have a sales/customer service/marketing background, and are passionate about marketing/advertising.
- Then you are the right person we are looking for.
- BSc Degree / HND qualification in Mass Communication, Customer Service, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Must be a serving corp member living in Sangotedo, Abijo, Abijo GRA, Ajah, and environs.
- Good social skills
- Passionate about marketing/advertising
- Energetic and passionate.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- N30,000 monthly.
6th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] with “NYSC” as the subject of the email.