AFP Furniture Production with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and one of the leading manufacturers in the field of furniture and interior design. Nationwide, projects for private customers, government institutions as well as in-house interior fittings are realized. Your tasks include:
- Assistance in optimizing the planning of the material and production flow
- Support in the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste
- Accompanying coordination processes between design, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of CAD CAM desirable
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
Period of use: 5-6 months (Please be sure to state your desired period!)
- Attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Assumption of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company camps
- Information event
Interested? We are looking forward to meet you.
Please use the online application option and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates).
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how. We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.