International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Job Position: Inventory Analyst
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The key purpose of this role is to ensure that all governance processes and documentation are followed and completed to ensure that any and all physical movement of inventory is correctly reflected in SAP.
- To control and manage inventory of finished products and empties effectively while auditing and verifying all inventory transactions always Comply to AB-InBev Inventory Policies.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- All governance processes and documentation are followed and completed to ensure that any and all physical movement of inventory is correctly reflected in SAP.
- Assist with primary and secondary distribution activities as required always Comply to AB-InBev Inventory Policies.
- Adherence to FEFO Standards.
- Confirm daily Warehouse capacity and advice the business of any risk
- Manage time and attendance for all staff in the Department
- Coordinate daily and monthly stock count activities.
- Beer age issues are taken up with sales in an action plan.
- Assesses Warehouse Processes to identify improvements. (Split, Repacking, TAT etc).
- Audit all Warehouse receipts, Packaging Transfers, Customer Crediting, etc
- Reconcile and audit all stock movements across all Warehouses
- Validate FBR (Full Beer Returns) and BIT (Breakage in Transit) management
- Review stock age, Out of Stock and Out of Range.
- Safety monitoring and critical behaviour enforcement.
- Audit all the gate controls for stock movement accuracy (Fulls & Empties) and compliance to procedures.
- Ensure that the principle of FEFO (First Expired First Out) is adhered to in the product warehouse.
- Daily Block stock update and confirmation.
- Conduct and manage the receipt of new pallets and glass.
- Conduct and manage write-offs of obsolete stock.
- Review all SLAs and attend SLA meetings to action non-compliance with all stakeholders.
- Prepare weekly external depot/warehouse visit plan and adherence to plan.
- Conduct Monthly performance reviews and One on Ones with direct reports.
- Manage own and Team Development and Performance.
- Manage all Departmental records, documentation and archives.
- Scrap management and reporting.
- Lead your team and prepare a strategic plan for the financial year with insights for inclusion in the Depot Business Plan.
- Review Master Data – Business Descriptions – Process Mapping – Service Level Management – Routing Planning and Planning SLAs – High Volume etc.
- Develop departmental annual budget (Fixed and Variables).
- Set, Cascade Team & Individual goals.
- Annual review of warehouse layout and capacity model.
- Partake in Peak sizing and Planning for critical periods.
- Stock counts/variances
- Stock outs
- Stock value
- Lead and Manage Team Performance
- Manage own performance.
- Manage team performance.
- Conduct capability assessment.
- Manage team dynamics
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Adherence to PPE policies
- General production housekeeping
- Identification of unsafe practices
- Safety inspections conducted
- Ensure staff medical compliance.
- Minimum of Degree in Relevant study.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a Stock Control environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Stock Control processes.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Good MS Office proficiency Sound knowledge of the SAP R3 system
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Have attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal ability and communication skills
- Ability to manage self.
- Good team player.
- Can work independently.
- Good customer ethics and interpersonal skills.
17th May 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online