SendMe Food Technology Limited was founded in 2020 in the ancient city of Ibadan, we are the fastest-growing food technology company in Nigeria. Sendme is using social commerce and artificial intelligence to meet the animal protein demands of Nigerian households and businesses at excellent prices. We do not just sell animal protein, we are passionate about redefining the food experience because we believe that food should not be merely perceived as a means to satisfy hunger, rather, it is relished, appreciated, and celebrated for its unique taste and culture. We are driven by a zeal to “go for more”. Therefore, we are committed to leveraging our strengths in technology to model a seamless and effective system that ensures quality and efficiency.
Job Position: Inventory Assistant
Job Location: Jericho, Ibadan, Oyo
- The primary role of the Warehouse Assistant includes the receiving and processing of incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders and managing, organising and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Assist with receiving, unloading, counting and stocking physical inventory in the warehouse
- Open crates and other containers
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ expectations and business timelines
- Pick items according to the Order form
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Ensure that internal delivery processes are adhered to.
- Sustain the corrective actions to eliminate repeat issues.
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring physical stock is in line with the inventory management system and ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to be resilient, assertive, optimistic and open to change.
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact failure/cost of poor quality.
- Inspect items to ensure they’re not damaged or faulty and adjust inventory accordingly
- Pack item according to specified packing guidelines
- Ship and fulfil customer orders in Inventory system, inputting appropriate tracking numbers and links
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping racks, shelves, inventory space and work stations neat
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Education Level: Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Experience working in cold room environment is an added advantage
- Must live around aleshiloye, jericho eleyele axis
21st September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.