- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhDs / Doctorates qualification.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of email.