Integrated Automotive Services is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of heavy-duty vehicles (i.e. trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) and components. We pride ourselves on being the one-stop-shop for the design and sales of new assets, procurement of spare parts for fleets, tyre management, importation and assembly of trucks, trailers, and buses, as well as maintenance, repair & overhaul of trucks/trailers. We also represent several notable global original equipment and component manufacturers within the Nigerian market.
- Job Position: Inventory Manager
- Job Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items out of the store to ensure accuracy and completeness in line with IASL standard.
- Ensure accurate accountability of all transactions to and from the stores and reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Oversee arrangement of goods in an orderly system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- Undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
- Supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
- Ensure correct and timely valuation of the inventory and be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing, and unpacking.
- Monthly inventory report to show aging of inventory to track cycle of items and advice accordingly on stock level i.e. maximum stock level, minimum stock level, and reorder level, and advice on fast-moving and non-fast-moving stock items.
- Submit monthly analysis of items used for maintenance and repairs to track maintenance costs separate from cost of repairs of damages.
- Identify and document all issues around inventory management for the purpose of gradually resolving all issues and keeping track of progress made. The implementation of appropriate solutions will bring about efficiency around the inventory system and bring about savings for the company.
- Manage inventory cost by preparing a procurement plan for the business in line with historical consumption to assist in procurement decisions. The monthly usage analysis will show consumption based on item classification and cycle.
- Minimum of a BSc / HND certification.
- 5 years’ experience working in inventory and storage operations.
10th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online