Pitisa Fruits Company Limited is a leading company in fruits, wine, beverages and fish importation. Our culture at PFCL is collaboration, coupled with shared values and goals, trust, flexibility whilst ensuring that our employees get the best rewards and value for their work.
Job Position: Inventory Manager
Job Lcation: Ijesha, Lagos
- Receiving, storing, and controlling movement of items kept in cold storage
- Understand and comply with company’s Policies, Procedures and Instructions.
- Responsible for cold room organization using the FIFO method
- Responsible for items shortage in cold room
- Responsible about daily cycle count
- Responsible to make a report for near expired & damage items to stock controller.
- Responsible about the shelf life of items in his room should not be less than 4 month.
- Report to cold store supervisor about any broken pallet or damage while receiving from container.
- Responsible for checking broken pallet & damage in his cold room for replacement
- Responsible to keep all documents of the Receiving & Rooms in good condition without missing.
- Responsible for forklift Operators and labours.
- Supervising staff and provide them with relevant training on all aspects of the operation
- Implementing warehouse safety programs that specifically apply to cold storage
- Dealing with customer questions and complaints
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc with 1 – 2 years work experience
- Nearness to Agege, Mushin, Isolo, Okota etc. will be highly considered.
- Candidate must be a Male (nature of job requires gender).
21st September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must have strong personality with good leadership skills.