Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Summary of Position
- In this role, you’re responsible for receiving, storing, issuing products, and items.
- Also, you will manage stock levels and keep an updated log.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Store all packaging materials for production
- Update bin cards for packages
- Update bin cards for products
- Update bin cards for accounts/ props
- Keep miscellaneous items for future use
- Receive finished products from the production team
- Handover materials to the production team
- Receive new items into the warehouse
- Release items to shop raw floor for replenishment
- Package items for wholesale customers
- Keep all mailing bags and handover to retail team when required
- Stock cleaning supplies
- Weigh items for production
- Keep track of labels for packaging requirements
- Update stock level and inform production manager.
- Send daily stock report
- Send report of items running low on a daily basis
Job Qualifications / Experience
- OND or HND in a related field.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Must live in Lekki and its environs
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Clerical skills
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Team player
- Planning and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.