Prime Lagos is a top-class Chinese restaurant satisfying it customers 24 hours with quality and affordability. Prime Chinese has been in operation for twenty-one years setting the pace and raising the hallmark of a standard restaurant in Nigeria.
Job Position: Inventory Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The inventory officer will be primarily responsible for handling the material management responsibilities that include acquisition of the material, merchandise, items, etc., and its proper distribution.
- The purpose of this position is to supervise and coordinate the activities of those engaged in inventory management and to ensure that optimum levels of inventory is maintained and that it is at par with quality standards.
- He/she is also responsible for keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate.
- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- He is also involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- He is responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- He finds out sources of supply and is responsible for obtaining quotes from the suppliers as well.
- He makes sure to get rid of the surplus or obsolete stock.
- To maintain a record of receipts as well as the issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
- In addition to the above duties, the inventory officer is responsible for keeping a close eye on the movement of stock from in and out of the warehouse.
- HND in Accounting with 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Gender: Male.
31st May 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.