PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
- Job Position: Inventory Officer (Intern)
- Job Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Real Estate
- Job Type: Part Time (3 months contract job)
- The job holder will be responsible for overseeing the company’s inventory control, quality control, develop inventory tracking systems, reviewing available inventory ordering new inventory, and performing analysis of inventory records
- The ideal candidate must have a good understanding of Inventory Management System.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and posting available properties and recording location of inventory.
- Documentation of all new inventory.
- Inspect the levels of inventory gotten on a weekly basis.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system (as required) to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations and evaluate new inventory to ensure it conforms to the company’s request
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Any other duty of related responsibility assigned by the line manager.
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Must be computer-literate: must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ability to use of relevant
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP) will be a great advantage
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- An analytical mind with sharp eyes for details is KEY for this role.
This offer is also subject to renewal based on performance.
9th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.