E’sorae Luxury Brand a Nigerian brand, with the sole aim of providing high-quality Luxury towels, bathrobes, Bedding and other home essentials, at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill this job position below:
Job Title: Inventory Specialist
Job ID: IM56672
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant field;
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus.
- Analyzed three-to-five-year curriculum and publications inventory management and recommended reducing obsolete materials.
- Designed and implemented inventory management system.-
- Assessed and provided inventory management, including the execution and accuracy of physical inventories of equipment entering and exiting the warehouse.
- Preformed extensive inventory management, ensuring proper placement, examining products and removing defective pieces, and compiling lists for re-order
- Developed several direct reports and collaborated with other team members to identify legacy systemic errors, resulting in sub-optimal in-stock scenarios.
- Managed and coordinated responsibilities for four direct reports of exempt and non-exempt status.
- Established and communicated individual and collective goals for direct reports.
- Managed six direct reports who reconciled all company inventories.
- Worked with Materials Management and Customer service teams to gather business requirements, conducted user interviews and documented the business requirements.
- Advised senior management regarding inventory levels and developed projections to ensure year end commitments were met while maintaining superior customer service.
- Advised sales and customer service teams of potential purchasing requirements and identified availability of comparable products to minimize revenue loss.
- Processed domestic and international orders on multiple shipping platforms, increasing customer service and generating bottom-line revenue for the organization.
- Performed statistical analysis and made recommendations levels of inventory required by production schedules/customer orders.
- Compiled records of fulfilled customer orders and contacted vendors about discrepancies in merchandise.
- Initiated and communicated with appropriate department managers to coordinate and resolve customer orders.
- Prepared and reviewed customer orders, managed and supervised the distribution process.
Logistics & scheduling:
- Managed verification of 18 critical weapons and engineering system upgrades as Integrated Logistics Operations Coordinator resulting in 100% equipment validity.
- Performed research, evaluated and recommended solutions to complex inventory issues; negotiated issues related to materials and logistics.
- Reconciled supply chain/logistics discrepancies, conducted audits and developed detailed accounting, material status, and inventory reporting.
- Participated in supply and logistics program management meetings to discuss and provide support planning guidance and requirements information.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.