Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is the foremost luxury goods company in Nigeria with a diversified portfolio that consist of over 13 of the world’s most prestigious luxury brands.
Job Position: Inventory Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels, processes purchasing orders as required, tracks orders/goods-in-transit and investigate identified problems with an objective of finding solutions.
- Receives update from the Inventory manager on shipments allocated to accredited clearing agent in order of timely delivery of previous shipment on receipt of pre-alert AWB and invoice through the finance manager.
- Monitors shipment arrival and follow up with the clearing agents for timely delivery of shipments on arrival within 48hours of receipt from airline (weekend exclusive) and update the inventory manager and the finance controller.
- On receipt of shipment, he supervises the inventory officer to confirm the accuracy of the inventory items comparing the actual quantities received with the expected quantities as contained in the suppliers’ invoice in the company of the Internal control and audit unit, and ensure all necessary documentations/approval gotten for the receipt of the items into store.
- Receives, unpacks and delivers goods to boutiques accountants/Inventory officers, and label shelves for easy identification and retrieval of products by brand.
- Inspects shipments received for accuracy and completeness, and resolve inconsistencies (if any) with packing list and suppliers’ invoice, and report any discrepancies to Finance Controller for onward communication to the supplier for replacement and/or issuance of credit note.
- Prepares and send to the inventory manager for review the upload files in .csv format withing 24 working hours of receipt of Inventory items and for upload into Vend /iVend to enable selling and/or invoicing on Vend /iVend at the various boutiques.
- Product movement – monitors physical stock movement from Head office to the respective boutiques on approval by the Executive Director for inter-state movement and Finance Controller for stock movement within Lagos;
- Physical transfer of allocated inventory items to boutiques with SIN,
- Notify the boutique accountant/inventory officers and the boutique manager for pick up of allocated products from head office,
- Initiate product transfer on vend/iVend to the designated boutique,
- Follow up with the receiving boutique accountant/inventory officer for receipt of products on vend.
- Reconcile any observable discrepancies in Inventories and notifies Finance Controller with the variance analysis report for review and timely resolution on vend/iVend.
- Review all clearing agent documentations (AWB, Waybill, customs assessment notice, declaration form and NCS payment acknowledgement and invoice) accompanying the cleared shipment to ensure completeness before passing to inventory manager for pre-approval and Internal control & audit for payment processing.
- Processes and document stock returns for HQ as required following established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepares routine Inventory documentations on receipt of goods into inventory (Goods Received Note – GRN) and/or issuance of goods out of store (Store Issue Note – SIN).
- Coordinate the issuance of inventory control documents (invoice booklets, receipt booklets, SIN, GRN, Waybill, etc.) to the respective boutiques on request.
- Monitors the inventory level of inventory control documents and follow up with the marketing team if there is any need for change in the graphics and/or Admin for re-ordering following the controlled document number.
- Coordinate the issuance and dispatch of display materials, product manuals and catalogues to the respective boutiques on request.
- Ensures proper house-keeping culture in all the warehouses – products are properly arranged and clearly tagged for ease of identification and retrieval.
- Drive the Implementation of SOP on Inventory Management and Control and monitors compliance.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Finance or any relevant field.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
7th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.