Ritz Investment Advisors Limited – We are client-focused and result driven business financial advisory firm that provides broad-based results to our clients. At Ritz our aim is to build trusted and respected lifelong relationships with our clients by delivering superior services. We offer a complete range of financial advisory services to both individual and corporate clients and we provide the required services and financial solutions needed by our clients to accomplish their financial goals and objectives.
Our client’s best interest comes first and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. We have financial advisors who are well experienced in a wide variety of investment advisory and wealth management et al. We ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We cultivate a working environment that provides human sustainable approach to earning a living and living in our world, for our employees and for our clients. We also always demonstrate our commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm. Our growth is rooted in our authenticity.
Job Title: Investment Advisor
- Educate clients regarding the range of applicable investment options available to them
- Determine the risk tolerance of clients
- Develop personally tailored investment solutions for clients
- Maintain proper documentation of Investment actions taken on behalf of clients
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our investment products
- Answering client questions about financial strategies and giving financial advice
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base
- Clients signs application form and entered into commercial relationship with Ritz Investment Advisors
- Clients funded Ritz Investment Advisors account whereby invested in foreign exchange, advisory and or discretionary mandates provided by Ritz Investment and resulted in closed transactions
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employer
- Candidate should possess an HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N50,000 – N200,000 / month.
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.