Purple Group, a Lifestyle Infrastructure development firm with business areas in Real Estate and Financial Services is looking to recruit an Investment Analyst and Advisor to join their Alternative
Funding Team. This role is responsible for working with the management and the Alternative Funding team to raise funds towards the development of Purple’s portfolios of products.
Majority of the role’s responsibilities include:
- Driving the research, analysis, and evaluation of a variety of investment opportunities.
- Working as part of the Alternative Funding team to support new investment activity into core-plus, value-add and opportunistic strategies.
- Performing underwriting, financial analysis, due diligence, and asset management on direct and indirect investments
- Actively participating in all facets of the investment process including identification of new opportunities, due-diligence and asset management.
- Building, manipulating and interpreting detailed financial models to determine the viability of investment opportunities.
- Responsible for market research to evaluate supply/demand fundamentals and viability of potential new investments.
- Preparing and presenting investment analysis to senior leadership and investors.
- Ability to work across various strategies and structures including acquisitions and ground-up development.
- Tracking operating performance and performing financial analysis to assist in decision making.
- Working alongside Finance, Legal, Development, Risk Management teams and Consultants on project-specific issues.
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience at an investment bank or investment management firm
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic performance.
- An understanding of real estate market dynamics.
- A background in the real estate capital markets (preferred) and experience in corporate real estate or corporate finance (essential)
- Exceptional financial modelling skills with advanced Excel levels.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to speak with conviction and persuasion
- Strong report writing skills
- Team player with a willingness to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities depending on the needs of the business
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- High level of professionalism, including an overriding commitment to the team’s success.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work across business units (Finance, Development, Risk Management, public/private markets)
- Experience working from initial business plan review through execution
- MBA or CFA route preferred
- A competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Optical Insurance, following confirmation
- A culture of learning
- Opportunities for career growth
- Training opportunities
- Group Life Insurance