At Elvaridah, we emphasize on the critical matters and prospects of organizations such as business growth, strategy, planning, marketing, structure, and people management across different industries. We help companies focus on the growth of their businesses while aligning costs with strategy. With our all-inclusive approach and expertise, we capture values across the boundaries of any organization. Elvaridah focuses on optimizing all the different parts of a business as a unit.
Job Position: Investment Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- As an investment Analyst, you will be responsible for researching and analyzing investment opportunities, examining and assessing the earning prospects, creating financial models, and providing recommendations to our clients.
- Your expertise in finance and skill in analysis will contribute to the firm’s growth and our clients’ satisfaction.
Research And Analysis:
- Conduct research on financial markets, industries and companies.
- Analyze financial statements, economic data and market trends to identify potential Investment opportunities.
- Build and maintain complex financial models to forecast the performance of Investments and assess potential risks and returns.
- Evaluate potential Investment opportunities, including stocks, bonds, real estate and other asset classes.
- Assess the financial health and growth prospects of companies.
- Identify and assess potential risks associated with Investments, including market vitality, economic factors and industry specific risks
Due Diligence And Recommendations:
- Conduct thorough due diligence on the company, including reviewing regulatory fillings, industry reports and competitor analysis.
- Provide Investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis
- Present findings to clients and portfolio managers.
- Stay updated on economic trends and market development that could impact Investment decision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economis or a related field.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Financial modelling, and knowledge of Investment strategies
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret market trends.
30th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Investment Analyst” as the subject of the email.