Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Job Position: Analyst, Investments and Treasury Products
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- As an Investments and Treasury Products Analyst your primary responsibility is to ensure that all exchange rate quotations are up to date on our different products at all times.
- Simply put, you will be analyzing the movements of international currencies and providing insightful reports and forecasts on traded currencies.
- Also ensure there are no arbitrage exposures due to FX rates.
- Update FX rates daily and monitor the market to update rates when there is a change in rates.
- Run an arbitrage check to ensure there are no arbitrage exposures due to FX rates.
- Spot check that rates updated are displayed accurately across various products.
- Log approved concession requests for merchants.
- Manage FX spreads to ensure that we are profitable and competitive.
- FX rate comparison for new Liquidity providers about to be onboarded.
- Assists with process improvement tasks such as creating processes, tracking progress and updating stakeholders.
- Attend to all requests concerning FX.
- Proactively think of strategic methods to improve processes.
- Any other duties assigned Process Improvement.
- Work with all sub-teams to identify various touchpoints and design processes to optimize same
- Continuous evaluation of current processes vis-à-vis best industry practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field is required.
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience
- Understanding of the payment industry.
- Open-Mindedness and Result Oriented
- Ability to work with Microsoft suite.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify errors.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
- Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards
- Authorization to work in Nigeria without sponsorship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online