Description / Responsibilities
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 years work Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Invoice Financing Officer” as the subject of the mail.
About Moniva Limited
Moniva Limited is an authorized, regulated direct money lender based in Lagos, which focuses on providing innovative, technology-driven financial services in emerging markets worldwide.
Moniva is an entirely online lending platform designed from the ground up to serve your needs. When you need money now, Moniva is the easiest, safest and most trusted way to get it.