PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
Job Position: Invoicing Officer
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- To achieve an on-time invoicing for bulk, consumer pack and/or semi-bulk deliveries
- To achieve zero customer complaint in relation to the quality of invoicing
- To train team members on SAP to be able to invoice without consequential customer complaint
- To ensure there is no pending SAP transactions daily
- To ensure no traffic grid-lock at the weighbridge due to delayed invoicing
- To strictly comply with PZ Wilmar’s EMS policy through adequate paper management through accurate postings to avoid rework.
Internal & External Relationships:
- Sales Team
- Refinery Team
- Packing Hall Team
- PZ Wilmar Customers
- Tank farm Team.
- Minimum of First Degree / HND
- 2 – 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Proactive and able to implement continual improvement program
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Customer Service Skills
- Interpersonal Relations Skills
- System training Skill (SAP)
- Stock Management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online