Rhizome Consulting – Our primary objective is to meet both the needs of our client and to exceed their expectations. We offer a broad range of services, tailored to our client specification with full confidentiality.
Job Position: IT Administrator
Job Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The position holder will provide systems analysis development, installation, modification, maintenance, monitoring and/or integration of computer operating systems, applications, networks and databases to meet the needs of PIND.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Oversee provision of IT Support for staff in the Port Harcourt office and other locations as the need arises.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet the system requirements.
- Ensure software licensing laws are adhered to.
- Provide secure access to the network for remote users.
- Secure data from internal and external attack
- Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems.
- Troubleshooting, training and on-hand assistance to staff in using technologies.
- Support use of IT platforms/software for PIND trainings, meetings, conferences and stakeholders/partners engagement.
- Provide support on utilisation of software’s in particular support to PIND’s Integrated Platform.
- Provide support on utilization of software’s
- Resolve tactical issues in the following key areas:
- IT Governance: focused on the ongoing need within PIND to align IT activities with its strategic objectives and to manage IT resources in the best interest of all stakeholders
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by your supervisor or PIND Management
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- At least 4 years relevant experience, 2 of which should be in a similar role.
- Computer hardware and systems program
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Firewalls, spam and antivirus
- Email and internet programs
- Windows server environment
- Backup systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.