Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
Job Position: IT Analyst (Governance and Compliance)
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for managing IT Governance processes, monitor and assess the effectiveness of applied controls on information assets.
- Additionally, provide detailed reporting to management on technology compliance with various international standards and best practices.
- Develop, maintain and implement governance, risk management and assurance frameworks
- Support and coordinate internal audits, compliance checks and provide risk reporting to ensure adherence to statutory, contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing the company’s current compliance to existing and new regulations, identifying deficiencies and providing the necessary mitigations.
- Researching the latest information technology (IT) security trends, best practices, threats, and potential vulnerabilities.
- Perform data analytics to derive insights that can reinforce controls within various aspects of the business.
- Analyze business processes to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop control and security standards and best practices and recommend control enhancements to management or senior IT staff.
- Coordinate and collaborate with various departments within the organization to formulate, implement and disseminate company-wide policies and standards and ensure adherence to them.
- Ensure that changes within the organization are controlled to meet the business requirements of the organization
- Manage the incident response and reporting process to ensure 100% adherence throughout the organization.
- Reviewing all system implementation designs and plans to ensure sufficient security and recovery provisions have been included, updating the corporate DRP as appropriate, and ensuring appropriate provisions are made in the BCP.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related field of study
- 2-3 years experience working with information technologies, security, risk and control assessment or other related roles
- Certifications such as CISA, COBIT, or ITIL will be an added advantage.
- A good understanding of international standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and PCI DSS
- Risk Assessment, Analytical Skills, IT Security and Infrastructure Knowledge, Technology Auditing Skill, Communication Skills, Security Testing, SQL Skills
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and governance for various cloud platforms.
- Ability to provide governance and insights towards performing control reviews on a wide range of application, system development operations and security procedures and according to international standards and best practices.
- Ability to evaluate emerging technologies and identify their potential impact within the existing environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online