Anchoria Asset Management (AAM) is a specialist provider of active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors.
- Job Position: IT Applications Support Specialist
- Job Location: Marina, Lagos
- Ensure compliance with agreed SLA withing the CX eco system.
- Ensure effective and timely communication of system downtimes planned or
- Responsible for the primary support and maintenance of the Investment’s
- Covers all problems, user requests and changes relating to the operation of
- Delivers availability and performance in line with the service levels agreed to support the business services,
- Develop reports for implementation of procedures and plans associated with
application development and provide ongoing sustenance.
- Liases with the Testing, Engineering and development teams to ensure
applications developed completely meet user requirements.
- Develop reports for implementation of procedures and plans associated with application development and provide ongoing sustenance.
- Develop and maintain relations with 3rd party support , vendorss and service providers.
- Provide assistance to helpdesk members and other customers to secure easy and timely assistance in organization for all levels.
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within VFD Group,
- Developing reports for teams across VFD when required.
- Provide 1st level support to the Invesment Operations team and other internal units – eg. Other entities on issues that has to do with the varipus
applications used across board.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years experience.
6th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using “IT Applications Support Specialist” as the subject of the mail.