Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and the United Kingdom.
- Job Position: IT Audit Officer
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full time
- Reporting Line: Group Head, IT Audit
- To provide assurance to management on the adequacy of IT security and controls and adherence to documented IT policies and procedures.
- Perform Technology and Cybersecurity audits and provide recommendations.
- Conduct E-Payments and E-channel audit and monitoring
- Perform compliance audits according to international standards (ISO 27001 and ISO 20000)
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Perform risk assessments and plan IT audits
- Perform comprehensive assurance using Data Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Cybersecurity, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Information Technology, etc.
- 3+ years work experience (in IT Auditing is an added advantage.)
Competencies / Skills:
- IT Auditing, Cyber Security, Networking, Process improvement, etc.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, laws, and statues
26th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online