NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on the 19th May 1993 as a Limited Liability Company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matter Act cap c20LFN 2004. The bank provides banking services to both serving and Retired Officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institution, and the general banking public.
- Job Position: IT Auditor
- Job Location: Lagos
- Job Category: Audit Information Technology
- Probationary Period: 6 months
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Ability to build and manage Team
- A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related. (essential).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
- Financial and IT application experience (Preferably T24).
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits.
- A clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Proficiency in use Audit tools (Preferably ACL)
- Hands-on experience in Audit of electronic channels
28th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online