Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Position: Auditor, IT
Job Location: Lagos
- To review and assess in collaboration with Audit Leads, the high risk areas of the business in order to give assurance to the Group Audit Committee, Business Executives and Shareholders that good governance practices are in place and internal controls are exercised throughout the financial period.
- Provide support in ensuring the achievement of the Group Internal Audit function mission which is to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services that are designed to add value and improve Group operational controls.
- Support Group Internal Audit in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- First Degree
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Upholding Standards
- Articulating Information
- Team Work
- Maintain IA Professional Practices
- Execute Audit delivery
- Critical thinking and effective communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online