Zercom Systems Nigeria is an innovative Tech Company. We are a solutions-driven organization utilizing state of the art technology to provide optimal business, management and productivity solutions to our clients. The main stay of our service is the focus on providing custom IT solutions and services to our clients.
Our Custom IT solutions enable our clients to lower cost and deliver better value through Business Transformation, Process Automation, Learning & Development, Artificial Intelligence, Information and Data Security.
Job Position: IT Business Development Analyst
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for an accomplished business development analyst to improve our company’s strategies and competitiveness.
- As a business development analyst, your duties will include evaluating our operations, improving sales revenue, and building a sustainable customer base.
- To be successful in this role, you should exhibit an extensive track record in business development.
- Analyzing business operations and strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Identifying cost reductions to increase sales revenue.
- Reporting findings and obtaining approval from senior management, when required.
- Adding value to product offerings to increase sales.
- Evaluating and improving sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
- Writing proposals and liaising with other departments to align strategies.
- Analyzing consumer behavior to meet product demand and preferences.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Implementing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
- Identifying and negotiating sales deals that promote sustained income
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Marketing. Certifications in related field will be an advantage.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Strong sales and digital marketing skills skills
- Strong quantitative skills, expert problem-solving abilities and adeptness in the use of logic.
- Must be responsible, reliable, and trustworthy required to work with minimal supervision at times.
19th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.