Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with the Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors, etc.
- Job Position: IT Business Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Level: Seniority Level
- Industry: ICT Technology
- Job Functions: Information Technology
- The job holder will be responsible for managing the overall ICT Infrastructure and hardware systems. Implements ICT strategies by managing the Team members, researching, and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Provide 1st level support, strategic administrative and operational oversight to ensure optimal service delivery to the Organization.
- Lead the IT Department in operational and strategic planning and budgeting, including fostering innovation, planning projects, organization, and resource allocations.
- Diagnose and ascertain technology requirements; make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and systems.
- Direct research and other analysis to support IT planning; direct research on potential technology solutions
- Develop business cases and undertake cost-benefit analyses to justify or support IT spending and initiatives.
- Evaluate and propose technological solutions relevant to the business; ensure that technologies deployed and enhancements to infrastructure and business applications align with business goals and objectives.
- Provide expert advice on relevant technology tools and best practices.
- Provide suggestions for enhancing IT value and performance.
- Negotiate, administer and manage vendors and consultant contracts and service agreements within conjunction with procurement and other relevant business units
- Manage vendors and service providers, and ensure all products and services are delivered according to agreements and specifications.
- Develop and implement all robust IT policies and procedures; ensure organization-wide adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Identify, assess and manage information technology risks; ensure the security of data, information, and systems
- Ensure no less than satisfactory audits.
- Manage all aspects of the IT Department including the budget, financial purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Manage the delivery or provision of a complete range of Information Technology Services covering networks, telecommunications, systems and devices, ERP, etc.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related Technology/ Science disciplines.
- An additional postgraduate degree will be an added advantage (Ph.D., MBA, MSC, etc.)
- Minimum 7 – 10 years working experience post-degree working experience in an enterprises or ICT service company, with at least 3 years of managing a Team or Unit.
- Good managerial and organizational skills Supplier/Vendor relationship management
- A need for accuracy, logic, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to others.
- Thorough knowledge of network/systems design, analysis, productivity tools, and operating systems
- Deep skills in project planning, change management, and time management skills.
- Good and flexible communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Conversant with several best practice frameworks and ISO standards.
26th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.