Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi-brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sectors. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Job Position: IT Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Support in the development and management of programmes and initiatives meant to keep the Group secure.
- Support in the development and oversight of tools to control the flow of information within and outside the Bank.
- Perform analysis on IT procedures/processes by reviewing the departmental working manual to identify process gaps and provide value adding recommendations.
- Manage logical access on the Group’s applications. This includes creation of users’ account, role modification, disabling of users’ account and password reset.
- Conduct investigations in the event of a security breach such as cyber-attacks, virus infestations etc. and report the outcome and learning points.
- Perform servers, database and operating system reviews.
- Perform periodic review and monitoring of endpoint security i.e. antivirus, data leakage prevention etc.
- Ensuring compliance with security standards, audits and regulatory requirements.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Head, Internal Control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of financial services experience focused on information control.
- Possession of relevant certifications such as CISA, CISM etc.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry with thorough knowledge of Group’s products services and capabilities.
- Familiarity with Information Security industry standards/best practices and relevant laws and regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online