Mwanga is a customer centric, technology driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa.
Job Position: IT Delivery Support
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software.
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically.
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Provide technical support across the company including troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Execute maintenance upgrades.
- Perform user administration tasks including setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising.
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company.
- Ensure that each support issue and resolution is adequately documented.
- Record keeping of all assets also mapping this to unique identifiers, staff in possession of the assets and state of assets.
- Planning, Installation, Maintenance and upgrade of IT systems and company infrastructure.
- Ensuring smooth running of day to day operations, making sure all tools needed by each department for work is provided
- Minimum Qualification: HND / B.Sc in Computer or Information Technology
- 1-3 years experience as an IT delivery support officer
- Knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Previous experience in a BPO will be an added advantage
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.