Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Position: IT Finance Officer
Job Location: Marina, Lagos
- The Analyst will ensure that all vendor invoices are reviewed and processed within SLA and advise the vendors/business owners with payment evidence upon completion.
- HND/BSc in any of the social sciences or related course of study
- 1-2 years’ experience in related role.
Skills Required/Person Specification:
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Finance Analysis
- Reporting and documentation
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Tools (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- ITIL/ISO 20000 (Added advantage)
Must Have Qualities:
- Proficient in MS office Suites
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Poise and Charisma
- Outspoken / Vocal
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Service Orientation
N102,000 plus other benefits.
13th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “IT Finance Officer” as the mail subject.