PRIMERO Transport Services Limited was launched on the 12th of November, 2015 by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the executive Governor of Lagos State at Majidun depot. It’s full operation commenced on 13th November, 2015. Operation commenced on our approved routes with 434 Youtong high capacity buses.
Job Position: IT Helpdesk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Serve as the first point of contact for all staff seeking technical assistance.
- Maintains stock of equipment, consumables, and other supplies
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, system network, printers, scanners and more
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves user problems with computer software and hardware
- Arranges maintenance services with software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 2 years of experience in technical support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical employees
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn an array of computer hardware and software.
- Proximity to Ikorodu is compulsory,
- Must be available for immediate resumption.
19th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.