Baobab Microfinance Bank is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries which provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.
- Job Position: IT Intern (NYSC)
- Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are offering an Internship/co-operation program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of the internship program spans for 6 – 12 months period;
- Spooling customer / account information on T24 among others.
- Generate Customer Account information on T24, concatenate with excel and share with Marketing and digital team for external communication. This request comes frequently.
- Work with the compliance team to drive BVN registration adoption and verify complying accounts and variances on T24 for management decisions.
- Monitors incident history in IT and represents in an analytical manner for decision making for cost and or change/optimization of technology.
- Perform some level 0 support for users where required on IT services.
- Other duties/responsibilities assigned by Superior
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics with strong interest in Data mining and manipulations.
- Must be presenting under going the NYSC preferably in Oyo
- Technically Savvy and interested in Digital Transformation.
- Database management experience, Advanced Excel skills such as Vlookup, Concatenation e.t.c
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in mission critical IT operations support environments
- Expert in MS Office Packages
- Excellent computer skills
- Required knowledge of Operations
- Rigorous and disciplined
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and discretion with confidential material
- High Integrity
31st March, 2021