Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
Job Position: IT Lead
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The IT lead is responsible for assuring support and security by planning, implementing, and managing the overall usage of information technology within Guaranty Trust Fund Managers.
- He/she will lead initiatives to enhance the organization’s information technology capabilities, find opportunities to improve business-wide performance and efficiency through technology, and contribute to enterprise-wide strategic planning.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Participates in development of service level agreements and operating level agreements consistent with the needs of the organization.
- Performs information technology tasks throughout the organization by reviewing, analyzing, and validating electronic business operation tools, implementing IT resources (hardware/software), database development, and other business systems integration initiatives.
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the organization’s leaders, department heads, and end-users regarding pertinent IT frameworks and performance tuning.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Ensure IT infrastructure is risk complaint, secure, efficient, user-friendly and up to date.
- Develop, maintain and test disaster recovery plans. Create backups for organizing and storing data.
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience. Previous experience in a financial institution is a plus.
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Working knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Possession of relevant IT certifications such as CompTIA A+, Network+, CCNA among others.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Load/Stress test Programming Languages/Database as well as ISO 20000, 27001 and 22301
Attribute For Success In The Role:
- Technical writing skills.
- Good use and understanding of the External application software.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Good organizational skills, time management and prioritization.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills should be able to interact with all staff across all levels and cadres.
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online