Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us
- Job Position: IT – Manager (M / F / X)
- Job Location: Abuja
- A four-lane motorway between the capital city of Abuja and the northern metropolis of Kano, measuring around 380 kilometres in length is to be refurbished with large sections being newly constructed. The project also comprises almost 700 drainage and around 50 bridge structures, which must be strengthened and included in the overall concept.
- Our experts will be taking a genuine innovation to Nigerian road building in the form of the cold bitumen mixing process as this sustainable method protects resources and significantly reduces emissions.
- Several hundred IT workstations with all the associated infrastructure are being set up for this at three locations, where numerous employees are involved in technical, commercial and administrative tasks. For the IT management of these locations, we are looking for an experienced and thoughtful IT expert with strong technical expertise.
- Act as a primary contact for all customer queries and issues
- Supervise IT services team to support and maintain company IT infrastructure.
- Provide support for new releases and deployments.
- Interact with business team to understand business requirements and communicate the same to team members.
- Prioritize and direct team members for timely completion of assigned projects.
- Conduct team meetings on regular basis to discuss about project issues and status.
- Oversee infrastructure upgrades, modifications and deployments.
- Maintains documentation for deployment, maintenance, upgrades, and problem resolution activities.
- Assist in staff recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Communicate department goals and procedures to team members.
- Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements.
- Carries out support and repairs
- Completed studies or specialist qualifications in information and communication technology, electrical engineering, communications engineering, or a comparable qualification.
- Experience as a team lead in IT with a focus on hands on solutions and personnel responsibility
- Extensive experience in IT support and network
- You are able to take a holistic view of issues beyond your own area of expertise
- High solution orientation with high quality standards and distinctive analytical competence, customer orientation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft client and server operating systems, project management, network technology; knowledge of VoIP and Radio systems is an advantage.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online