At Kadick, we provide innovative IT solutions to SMEs in various industries, particularly in distribution and trade, retailing, financial inclusion, and security. We understand the need to provide cost-effective and adaptive solutions that facilitate clients’ operations with a view to achieving their business goals.
Kadick is the right place for your customised and professional technology. We have knowledgeable technicians and expert partners ready to turn your vision into technological solutions to move your business forward. We are a business with a track record of developing strong internal structures and processes for small and medium-scale businesses in Nigeria.
Job Position: IT Manager
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- The IT Manager will be responsible for the supervision and maintenance of Kadick Group’s computing needs, ensuring the security and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware, and software within the company.
- Oversee, lead and train Kadick’ s helpdesk support staff to ensure that clients are receiving the highest level of customer service at all times.
- To investigate and solve product and service complaints.
- Monitor daily operations, including server hardware, software and operating systems.
- Continuously analyze current processes, technologies and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
- Coordinate technology installations, upgrades and maintenance.
- Oversee annual IT budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
- Design and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and prevent future problems.
- Ensure that the company does not suffer any unplanned IT related disruptions to operations.
- Evaluate technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- B.Sc qualification in Computer Science or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
- Relevant Professional qualifications.
- Management and leadership skills
- Multitasking and working efficiently under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- High on execution.
12th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This position is not Hybrid/remote.