Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
Job Position: IT Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
About the Position
- We are seeking an IT Manager to report to the Head, IT and Operations. You will be instrumental in the overall management of the IT Operations department.
In this role, you will
- Direct the design, development, implementation and worship of the Bank’s IT Strategy and Core Banking Solution.
- Direct and oversee all IT /Business Solutions and related projects to ensure that they are delivered and deployed cost-effectively.
- Oversee and maintain a secured IT platform for the entire banking operations ensuring appropriate IT Controls are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that all IT systems are implemented and maintained to required standards.
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Ensure that IT systems and procedures promote data and bank information security and business continuity.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services (hardware and software).
- Manage telecommunications infrastructure development plans and projects.
- Manage IT Vendor relations.
- Ensure effective network connectivity across the bank’s branch network and monitor and resolve downtimes.
- Maintain infrastructure, software (operating and application), network and other platforms for the delivery of IT services to the Company
- Able to exploit existing & new technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and administrative functions.
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- IT Certification in Project Management or Business Solutions Deployment
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in information technology, with at least 2 years in a senior IT role in the Banking Industry.
- Strong technical background in core web technologies/cloud technologies / API stack/system architecture and parameters
This job is perfect for you if you have:
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the banking industry.
- Experience in delivering major business or technology programs.
- Prior experience engaging with Technology vendors
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, organization, and management skills
What’s in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact. You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online