Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Title: IT Officer
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant IT experience.
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Proactiveness and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online