Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
Job Position: IT Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Create and Manage the company’s website.
- Provide network services for company’s CCTV cameras.
- Performs research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Create B.S engaging content weekly (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news)
- Keeps up to date all B.S social media platforms, as well as websites
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Grows and expands company social media and ecommerce presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms e.g LinkedIn
- Researches and monitors activity of competitor companies
- Able to analyze landing page performance and behavior of users on website
- Identify competitor keywords and match it accordingly
- Customer engagement with a focus on customer service on company social media accounts
- Responds to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Prepare monthly internet marketing campaign
- Provide design support in creating product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
14th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.