Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Position: IT Officer, Information Technology Security (Dangote Cement)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Information Technology Department at Dangote Cement Plc is looking for motivated professionals with IT Security experience.
- The resource(s) would join our team of professionals to support the daily IT operations of the business, implementation, and projects.
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Experience with Network and database management.
- Familiarity with Project management principles.
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of advanced systems analysis methods, practices, and principles.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and experience with both hardware and software.
- Experience leading and facilitating training.
- Network and firewall management. Skills in designing, reporting and documenting implementation and solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 5 – 9 years of relevant experience.
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience.
Skills and Competence:
- Strong written, verbal communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Ability to write and interpret reports, business correspondence, and/or procedure manuals.
- Strong knowledge of databases, networks, and servers.
- Ability in the implementation of major systems applications.
- Strong understanding of user exits would be an added advantage.
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management.
- Basic ABAP debugging know-how would be an added advantage
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online